cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Connection Hell - 7 weeks and waiting. Please help!

Go to solution

We have opened a small business in a high street in Winchester. Originally booked order for full fibre broadband with BT on 20th September. After some waiting time  we were told Openreach had assessed our property and that FTTC was full and they could not increase capacity, we were told we had to order copper broadband instead, did this on 12th October. Had engineer out on 21st October, they failed to connect and were were told external work needed to be done. Engineer rebooked for 3rd November, didn't show up, was told external work still being done and had now been completed. Engineer came monday 7th November, still couldn't connect it. Told today Openreach need to conduct a full survey which will take 2 weeks, as this property has not had broadband before. No idea if this is true, it used to be a shop, but was empty when we rented, all around us every business has fibre broadband.

We have now been waiting 7 weeks for broadband and BT just blame Openreach and do nothing, I cannot escalate with openreach and get nowhere when trying to escalate with bT, it's really affecting our business as we are running on a dongle with limited devices being used, we run a gym with streaming tvs, heart monitors etc and cannot offer new clients a good experience. Is there anything i can do to get us connected soon, I'm tearing my hair out????

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Connection Hell - 7 weeks and waiting. Please help!

Go to solution

@oliviap 

Welcome to the BT Residential Customers forum

As you are a business user, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/

Thanks

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

This is the BT residential forum, you need to post on the business forum.

https://business.forums.bt.com/

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks

0 Ratings