cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sionsimon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Connection Keeps Disconecting

Please help, my internet keeps disconnecting, I have raised a fault but it says it will be fixed by yesterday (28/09/16). Please can someone help.

Jeff

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Connection Keeps Disconecting

Hi @sionsimon and welcome.

Can you give us more detail on the problem? Do the hub lights change? Is this wired or wireless? Is there any noise on the line? Our online faults team should be able to get you an update on the fault so can you try that and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
sionsimon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Connection Keeps Disconecting

Yes the hub lights keep going from blue to orange to flashing orange. I have done a line test and no noise. It happens weather it is wired or wireless. When it is blue the router gets an ip address, DNS Address, but none of the computers will access the internet. I can't get it connected long enough to do a speed test. Hope this helps.
0 Ratings