Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Greg1085
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Connection keeps dropping!

Go to solution
I am having issues with my connection I have a hub 4 and another wise decent connection and speed but lately my connection has dropping and not reconnecting thr hub does not show any warning lights. Once I reset it eventually it starts up and everything would appear fine. I have ran though the troubleshooting system and it comes up with a "retail server fault" and gives me a fault reference number, but when I try and check its progress it can not find the fault. I have tried phoning with no luck and requesting a call back and I'm still waiting. I have also tried the online chat bit and no luck there either. What does everyone think is it worth me giving the call centre a phone? Anyone else experienced this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Connection keeps dropping!

Go to solution
try a factory reset of your hub by using the pinhole at the back of the hub keep the pin in for at least 20 seconds
0 Ratings
Greg1085
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
I ended up phoning the call center not quiet sure if they fobbed me off stating connention speed fluctuations causing it to become unstable and thats what the issue was. Ive to keep an eye on it for the next 48 hours if im still having issues ive to phone back. Ill defiantly try a factory reset next time it happens.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
you were fobbed off do the factory reset then check again
0 Ratings
Greg1085
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution