cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 54

Re: Constant disconnection, triggered by uploads

Thanks Keith, that makes sense! We have been told we're getting a build up of errors and had to restart our router yesterday to see if they cleared. I'll keep you updated, really appreciate all of the help 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 54

Hi @clbone  I called earlier sorry I missed you. I know that one of the team of broadband experts who help us has been in touch with you and is dealing with this fault for you. I just wanted to check how things have progressed at your end. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 54

Hi @clbone  I called earlier and left a brief message; sorry I missed you. You may not have seen my post from yesterday as your thread had been moved in error. Will you post back and let me know how your broadband connection is performing now since the changes on the line and new hub.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 54

Hi @clbone  I just wanted to check if you have received the hub 6A and had a chance to test with this yet. Post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
clbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 45 of 54

Hi John,

We did get another router but I wasn't aware that one was being sent out. It looks the same as our current one. Do you know the reason for us changing this? I really do not think that this is a router issue, we've tried so many routers now, including an expensive TP link one and all of them have had the same issue.

Thanks,
Charlotte
0 Ratings
Message 46 of 54

Hi @clbone 

Thanks for posting back!

@JohnC2 isn't about at the moment but he is back tomorrow.  I'll let him know that you've posted Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 47 of 54

Hi @clbone  Sorry you were not told that another hub was on it's way to you. The reason is that the hub 6A is from a different manufacturer than the previous BT Hubs you have tested. They are looking to eliminate this the possible cause of the issue. If you could connect it up and test over the bank holiday weekend and post back and update me that would be a great help.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 54

Hi @clbone  have you had a chance to connect up and test the alternative hub 6 that you were sent yet. If so did you notice any difference? Post back and let me know.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
clbone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 49 of 54

Hi John,

I was only able to change it yesterday and if anything it has been worse 😞 I was struggling to use the internet yesterday without doing anything intensive.

Thanks,

Charlotte.

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 54

Hi @clbone ,

Thanks for letting us know you've tried the new hub, sorry it hasn't made any difference. @JohnC2 has gone home for the evening but is back in the office tomorrow. I'l let him know you've posted.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings