cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Contact

How can a phone and broadband company have no one to answer phones ?

Also no email address for complaining and an inability to have an online booking service that works

is it because they are to busy making fat cats and not employing people at the bottom to actually do some work

During this crisis you would have thought a phone/broadband company would have managed to work though it but obviously profit comes before customer service

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Contact

From this start of covid 19 in March BT had lots of staff having to self isolate and unable to come to work that they decided rather than split the reduced resources between phone/email/online chat that all resources would be channeled to answering the phones and prioritising help for the vulnerable and the elderly.  Obviously that does not help or suit you but it has helped a lot of vulenrable people stay connected with the outside world while they self isolate

if you want help from the forum then post information about your problem and if forum. Members cannot help then the forum mods who are BT employees may be Ble to help you

this is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi thanks for your reply the problem is I cannot contact bt to book an appointment to fix my broadband that they tell me they need to send someone out to fix answering emails should be easier than answering phones

The covoid excuses are beginning to  annoy a lot of people who manage to work throughout the crisis 

Phone and broadband providers who can’t find solutions to people working at home obviously are not the type of company who will retain customers when the “crisis “ ends

sometimes people just need somewhere to vent their frustrations at terrible customer service in the hope the company  look at the official community forum

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

If you just want to vent frustration then on you go. However if you actually want assistance with your connection then post some information about problems and some stats. Until then I will just ignore your. Rants 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Why not just ring up & put the phone on loudspeaker & go away & do something else while waiting? The staff are doing their best in the current situation & will answer eventually

0 Ratings