cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Correcting error on Openreach database

Go to solution

I am trying to switch from BT to Plusnet but Plusnet have informed me that they are unable to do so at present because the Openreach database has the wrong address for our house - the postcode is incorrect. How do I get this corrected? 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Correcting error on Openreach database

Go to solution

you will need forum mod assistance to raise and ORDI with openreach to correct your address.

I have asked mods to help and they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Mikjos I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Mikjos ,

Thanks for sending over the details. I've submitted that ORDI request for you today. It'll take 7 working days to complete.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

I have a similar problem, I am considering switching from Sky Fibre Broadband to BT or EE. I tried EE (since I am with them for Mobile) and according to them Fibre isn't currently available at our address. I checked with the BT switching service and our address number doesn't show up but nextdoor (which doesn't exist any more since it is now part of our property) does.

How do I get the database corrected to show our property exists and has Fibre connected?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

@ColinXSD 

Only your current ISP Sky, can raise an ORDI request (Database Update) to Openreach.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

Thanks Keith,

That isn't good news, the chances of me finding the right person to help at Sky are pretty slim but I will give it a go.

Wish me luck?

Colin.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

@ColinXSD 

Try their user forum.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

I have just tried the Sky Community Help Forum.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

One of their moderators should know what to do.

0 Ratings