Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leehebrides
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Crakly line and bad internet during and after rain

2019-11-05 152914-4045068.JPG

So I have been getting a very crackly line and slow speeds when its raining and shortly afterwards, when I put in a complaint , I told there is a fault and its being resolved, but on checking around today , I had a proper look at where my line comes into the house, is this a proper BT box for exterior use looks internal. but what do I know

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Crakly line and bad internet during and after rain

if you have line noise then report a phone fault to 151  it looks like a standard internal junction box from pic

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Leehebrides
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thank you , I could decide if it was a internal box or not, it just seemed strange, and it’s got the old T logo on it.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Leehebrides ,

Sorry for being late to this. That box looks like an internal one. Have you reported the line fault yet? That will need to be sorted before you see any improvement in the connection. Let me know how you're getting on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings