Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wref
Contributor
Message 41 of 54

Re: DLM Reset

Go to solution

I personally checked my master socket and all is well.

BT have run diagnostics on multiple occasions and found no problems.

The next logical step is to contact a obbudsman. Because I know from my personal experience that many ISP’s can offer a far superior level of technical knowledge and support.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 54

Go to solution

can you just post stats from your router to show how conenction is now   you just get the same openreach engineers whichever ISP you are with apart from Virgin  with all the drops you say are happening then you need engineer to find a line fault

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Wref
Contributor
Message 43 of 54

Go to solution

The BT complaints department just put the phone down on me after repeatedly lying to me.

Hopefully they will listen back to the call recording in which I insulted no one. I have no choice but to immediately start official ombudsman’s proceedings.

C68FF4EC-CCA8-458F-9689-4E4787C32EA8.jpeg

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 44 of 54

Go to solution

Hi @Wref,

I'm sorry to see that you are having more problems since this was initially thought to have been fixed in July. As you have gone down the Ombudsman route they will have contacts within BT that they can reach out to. However; if you need help in the meantime, please let me know and we'll do all we can to help.

Thanks

DanielS

Wref
Contributor
Message 45 of 54

Go to solution

Many thanks for the official BT response. No service is perfect and that’s completely understandable. However the persistent vocal support agent lies on the other hand are a completely different kettle of technological broadband fish. I think it’s definitely for the best for me to part ways with British Telecommunications. Hopefully the official ombudsman channel/route can help me.

30 day upload analytics aren’t looking to good either.

9FCC158F-E6DF-448F-AFE3-A9DB37BA2A5C.jpeg

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 46 of 54

Go to solution

If you change your mind and want our help I've made our contact link available to you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

If you decide that you wish to leave I would recommend speaking with our Loyalty team on 080080030, option 1.

Thanks

DanielS

Wref
Contributor
Message 47 of 54

Go to solution

Interestingly my connection drops have now ceased...from an average of 46 per day to 0. My fault appears to have been mysteriously fixed without a need for a BToR engineer visit. Funny stuff...

Reminiscent of playing Snakes and Ladders as a child.

0 Ratings
Wref
Contributor
Message 48 of 54

Go to solution

Well...I’d call that a right result for me, and I was still waiting on the official intervention from the ombudsman.

Just as a point of interest BT have misspelt Cancellation...but oh well not to worry.

It’s the best resolution that I could hope possibly hope for...

Case.png

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 49 of 54

Go to solution

Hi @Wref,

I'm glad to see that they've been able to help you. The message you got with the spelling mistake would have been human error. I'm sorry there were a couple of words misspelt.

I removed your reference number as it's unique to you.

Take care and have a great day Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

Wref
Contributor
Message 50 of 54

Go to solution

Many thanks for the edit above buddy. I have now marked this thread as solved.

Regards