cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: DLM reset please

Go to solution

Hi,

yeah it is the technical help desk requested a profile reset, they sent out a new hub which was put in on Friday, they said the reset was done on Saturday but nothing has changed my end. 
Was chatting with JohnC2 via pm,he didn’t put through the reset because it was showing up as requested already.

done a reboot this morning just to see if it would pick up, but no avail, still high snr.

On the bright side, the new hub has cured the drop out problem.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Cheers Robbie,

I’ll give it a bit more time and see if it kicks in 👍

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Just for update, reset seems to have completed.

sitting at 3.1 sync and 3.1 attainable @ 6snr.

Hopefully with a bit of time it will get back to where it was at 3.5 sync with 3.8 attainable @ 6snr.

Thanks for all inputs and all involved, much appreciated.

0.5 mb speed might not sound much to most, but when you have slow speeds to start , it’s the difference between Netflix lagging or not 😊

Thanks again

Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Just a quick question to any experts out there, before I close this thread.

Is there any benefit to using a newer smart hub/smart hub2 in my case? Would the Broadcom chipset be of benefit?

I’m aware the WiFi capabilities won’t really benefit much on my lower speeds, was just wondering if the chipsets are better, or is the hun 4 which is adsl specific better , possibly less interference than a newer Vdsl capable chipset?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @w4481, the social media team has contacted me to say that you are still not seeing the speeds you had hoped for after the SNR reset. I'll look into this further for you and get back to you. I would ask that you do not complete any resets in the meantime to allow your connection to stabilise and see if the speed improves.

cheers
John

Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Sent a PM there John, I’ll leave hub all alone