Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ammazzetto
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Delay on broadband installation

Go to solution

I ordered the broadband installation from BT on November 5, paid the fee (59.99 pounds) and received a message that the installation was going to happen on November 17. After this, the installation was postponed to November 21, then December 13 and now December 19. I still do not have internet at home, one month after paying the installation. 

Already called BT 5 or 6 times, every time I get a different date of installation but never sooner than the last. I already made a complaint on the website as well **Edited** and I still have no answers.

This is very disappointing. My family is waiting for the internet connection. I think if BT cannot provide the service, it should not offer. Thinking about cancelling BT and find another company that can deliver what they offer. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Delay on broadband installation

Go to solution

Hi @ammazzetto

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the delay connecting your services and I appreciate the amount of time you've spent chasing your activation date.  I can imagine how frustrating it would be for the install date to keep changing.

The community isn't going to be able to help with this so send us over your details and we'll check what's causing the hold up.  

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Delay on broadband installation

Go to solution

Hi @ammazzetto Just to confirm for the community this was a Fibre To The Premises order and that deal are dealing with your order for you.

Cheers

John