Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 41 of 107

Re: Dlm optional?

Go to solution
Just for an update, still no change, snr has stayed at 6 no problems at all, with very little errors but still will not sync any higher than 2279
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 107

Go to solution

@Techwizz the  connection is not banded just lower than max available  need to left to settle and hopefully DLM will move connection nearer attainable

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 43 of 107

Go to solution
Just had a missed call from guys saying you had worked my profile, now seeing a sync rate of 2891 😁
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 44 of 107

Go to solution

getting better just need to make sure connection remains stable

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 45 of 107

Go to solution

@warrenshaw22 It was me who called, good stuff I'm glad you're seeing an improvement. I'll run a few tests tomorrow again tomorrow to make sure it's stable. Smiley Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Techwizz
Aspiring Expert
Message 46 of 107

Go to solution
@imjolly, how wasn't it? The line wouldn't sync any higher than a certain rate. That means it was banded.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 47 of 107

Go to solution

@Techwizz At first I thought is was a banded profile but the more information posted it did not look like banded profile for adsl2  with about normal noise margin and a speed just about attainable

0 Ratings
Highlighted
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 48 of 107

Go to solution
Much obliged NeilO, good improvement and been very stable, actually syncing higher than the attainable 😁 very much appreciated
0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 49 of 107

Go to solution
Just an update for NeilO, all back to normal today. Interleaving now off, back on fast path with 3381 sync speed at 6 snrm. Thanks very much and Merry Christmas 😁
0 Ratings
Message 50 of 107

Go to solution

@warrenshaw22 Brilliant, I'm glad thats sorted Smiley Very Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”