cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 101 of 107

Re: Dlm reset ease

Go to solution

Hey @warrenshaw22,

@JohnC2 will be back in the office on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday should you need him.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 102 of 107

Go to solution

Hi @warrenshaw22 The order to change you over was completed on Monday. It have may completed earlier and that is why you noticed the change. How has the connection being performing over the last couple of days?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 103 of 107

Go to solution
Hi, John, the connection has been fantastic, like a different line! No drops whatsoever in the last 5 days. Synced at 3350 on fastpath at 6snrm, only dropping to 5 and at night.
It would seem the adsl max is much more stable, my line may have just been too sensitive to the 2+. Using the good old hgv2700 in modem only bridged to my router, it is unbeatable on a longer line on adsl max
Message 104 of 107

Go to solution

Hi @warrenshaw22 Thanks for the update and glad to hear the connection is much better. If you happy with the connection now is it ok for me to close the case I have on your account? Obviously if problems come back just post back and let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 105 of 107

Go to solution
Sure, thanks very much for all your help and being tortured lol
0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 106 of 107

Go to solution
Just thought I'd post a final update now I'm at the end of the training period. Line has settled very well . No drop outs at all and seems to have settled at 9snr with 3mg sync rate, which I'm perfectly happy with. Giving me a nice steady line with good balance on speed and reliability 😁 thanks again for everyone's help.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 107 of 107

Go to solution

Hi @warrenshaw22 Thanks for the update and glad all is going well now 🙂

Cheers
John

0 Ratings