Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 81 of 107

Re: Dlm reset ease

Go to solution
Hi John, sorry missed your call, just at work, the power is indeed off, we are getting a new electric meter fitted today so the power may be down for a period.
0 Ratings
Message 82 of 107

Go to solution

Hi @warrenshaw22 thanks for the update and glad to hear that is the reason. Post back and let us know when all is back up and running and one of the team will arrange a new reset order as I will be off for the next few days. 

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 83 of 107

Go to solution
Thanks John, wife asked the sparky there, should be up in ten minutes 👍
0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 84 of 107

Go to solution
Im Sure there will have been alot of resets today,and probably last night, power was up and down all day with getting new meter and fuse box fitted!
0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 85 of 107

Go to solution
Just to update reset went through this morning, all is well. Have a 3500 sync speed at 6snr. Throughput speed is much better than before and snr is is fluctuating much less than before, connection appears much more stable. Getting some ES and Crc errors but expecting dlm to turn on interleaving at some point in the 10 day training. Hopefully new faceplate has solved my issues, looking good so far. Will post back in 4/5 days uptime.
0 Ratings
Message 86 of 107

Go to solution

Hi @warrenshaw22,

Thank you for posting back. It does sound like the new faceplace has had a positive affect on your connection.

Please do post back in a few days and let us know how your connection is preforming.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 87 of 107

Go to solution
Just for an update, back to 2271 capped sync speed. Had been going well for a few days then got up this morning and same problem. We did have bad weather yesterday and a few power cuts, but checked my neighbour next door this morning and hers is synced at 4. 2mb for last 3 weeks, I have never obtained that speed!
Only halfway through training period, so will post back at the end of the ten days.
0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 88 of 107

Go to solution
Still no change, 3600kbps available, stuck at 2271kbps all over again. Is it possible for the mods to look at the line and see if you can spot any problems as to why this is happening? All is good mine end with new faceplates etc, actually since the training began I am connected ted to the test socket with a new filter, just to rule out a problem here. Also, would a switch back to 20cn be worth a consideration as the adsl2/2+ seems to be giving many problems. Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 89 of 107

Go to solution

Hi @warrenshaw22 Thanks for the update. I have requested a further profile reset as the electrical work was just finished when the last reset was completed and the drops then may have affected the profile. 

If this doesn't help then I can look at moving you back to your old connection but we will wait and see how this reset goes.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
warrenshaw22
Aspiring Expert
Message 90 of 107

Go to solution
Thanks very much JohnC2, I can see the reset has taken place, will keep thread updated and post stats maybe middle of next week. Cheers again
0 Ratings