cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 51 of 55

Re: EO Lines in entire township

Great result, your perseverance paid off.

0 Ratings
Leehebrides
Contributor
Message 52 of 55

I don,t know why it suddenly happening so fast, we had a letter just after Christmas asking us to give them a while longer before it was reported to the ombudsman , then all of a sudden no warning , contractors, the pipe laid a few months ago dug up, and a new pipe laid to the house and cable connected to the box and left for OR to connect by Friday according to the contractors.

credit where credits due as well as the MSP  BT have now gone that extra mile after months of can,t do it, so well done BT

0 Ratings
Leehebrides
Contributor
Message 53 of 55

well two weeks now since the new cables and pipework went in, the cable is still coiled and stuffed behind my down pipe 4 feet from my BT junction box to the house, so its back to wait and see. The BT rep who is dealing with the MP,s complaint rang to tell us that OR had basically said to him were not in scope for any work or connection, he was unware of any work being or scheduled, so god knows who is driving this forwards as none seems to know. but at least I am four feet and a few connections closer than i was in 2017
0 Ratings
Leehebrides
Contributor
Message 54 of 55

And another week gone by , still coiled up behind the downpipe, I will never get decent BB at this rate 

0 Ratings
Leehebrides
Contributor
Message 55 of 55

Well last Thursday two vans with two OR engineers arrived and finally after much wiring, re wiring I have finally been disconnected from an EO line and onto the main system, the guys finished today after four days of work. So for a change I like to say thankyou and job well done openreach. 

I did check my line line earlier on the BT line checker and all I get is the busy page, so I not sure how long it will be until I can order.

0 Ratings