Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
melzay_X
Message 1 of 14

Flashing orange light on my hub 4

Hello, 

I'm about to lose the plot with my broadband, I had the hub sent out on the 13th march and the line was being activated on the 13th as well so we waited the 24 hours and still nothing, I've reset the hub about a thousand times I've called BT we've done the checks about 10 times where they check the landline and the broadband line and we try out the test socket the problem always comes down to there's a problem with the broadband but they can never come out and fix it there always making excuses.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so how did you fix it because I'm losing my mind! 

Thank you in advance

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: Flashing orange light on my hub 4

Welcome to this user forum.

Is your phone line working?

Please connect things up as shown below, and see if the broadband works.

test_socket.jpg

0 Ratings
melzay_X
Message 3 of 14

Hello

Phone line is working fine, and I've already connected it to the test socket as the picture shows and still nothing keep getting the flashing orange light sometimes with a flashing red b but that disappears, I've even connected the broadband directly into the test socket and that does nothing either

thanks

0 Ratings
melzay_X
Message 4 of 14

Hello

Phone line is working fine, and I've already connected it to the test socket as the picture shows and still nothing keep getting the flashing orange light sometimes with a flashing red b but that disappears, I've even connected the broadband directly into the test socket and that does nothing either

thanks
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

@melzay_X Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to helkp. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
melzay_X
Message 6 of 14

Hi Neil

Can't seem the find that link on your profile

thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 14

It here

contact the mods.png

You need to be logged in and viewing the full site, not the mobile version to see the link.

0 Ratings
melzay_X
Message 8 of 14

bt.JPG

This is all I can see I am logged in 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 14

I will ask one of the moderators to repost the link. NeilO may have gone off duty, or just to lunch.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

@melzay_X Please accept my sincerest apologies, the link should be visible to you now.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings