cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheGabeMeister
Beginner
Message 11 of 21

Re: From 500kbps to 200kbps & High ping when someone else is using the internet!

You said "After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help"

How do I complete the email? Or was this a misunderstanding, I will check back tomorrow though 😄

Thank you,

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 21

Re: From 500kbps to 200kbps & High ping when someone else is using the internet!

The mods will post an invite here tomorrow which will enable you to see the contact us linkwhen you use the link it will take to an email which you need to complete. You should not send a PM 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 21

Hi TheGabeMeister,

Welcome and thanks for posting!

Sorry that your broadband speed is slower than it should be.  Send me the details and I'll sort it out.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
TheGabeMeister
Beginner
Message 14 of 21

Hi,

I got in touch with you two days ago like you said and received an "auto email" saying that I would get a reply within 24 hours or at busier times then 48 hours.

(It specifically said "Our aim is to get back to you in 24 hrs. But at busier times, it could take us up to 48 hrs.")

48 Hours has passed and I haven't been contacted.

Wondering why this is and how much longer I am expected to wait?

Thanks,

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 15 of 21

Are you sure you completed the contact the mods form as that sort of reply seems odd ?  You should have just got a reference number.

Having contacted the mods you join a queue of other people waiting for a reply, this can take up to 5 WORKING days but can be sooner.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 21

it can take 3/5 working days for mods to contact you depending how long the queue of customers in front of you.  mods will get back to you just patience

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
TheGabeMeister
Beginner
Message 17 of 21

Yes I do have a reference number. I see, the email was a bit misleading then. :S

Thanks,

This is the email: (<bt_com_openworld_support@mailgb.custhelp.com>)

Thanks for getting in touch.

We just want you to know that we've got your e-mail. This is an auto response, so you don't need to reply.
Our aim is to get back to you in 24 hrs. But at busier times, it could take us up to 48 hrs.

Either way, don't worry we'll be in touch. Your reference number is BLANK (Blank because I dont know if it's meant to be private)

Best wishes,

Forum Moderation Team

0 Ratings
TheGabeMeister
Beginner
Message 18 of 21

I see, thanks for the update. Someone should change the email.

Thanks,

the email:

"Thanks for getting in touch.

We just want you to know that we've got your e-mail. This is an auto response, so you don't need to reply.
Our aim is to get back to you in 24 hrs. But at busier times, it could take us up to 48 hrs.

Either way, don't worry we'll be in touch. Your reference number is [CENSORED] (Not sure if it's supposed to be private) 

Best wishes,

Forum Moderation Team"

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 21

The email response is relatively new as before there was no response just waiting

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 21

Hi TheGabeMeister,

Thanks for posting. Your email is in our queue and we'll get you you soon.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings