Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: HH2 wifi issues

Go to solution

Quick little update

The access point arrived today, set it all up in under 15 minutes (from opening the package to being able to connect to it wirelessly) using your instructions and it works brilliantly!

Here's a before and after of the speeds my phone gets at the same point in my house (my desk, about 50cm away from the access point, but you get the idea)

before:

after:

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

Excellent Smiley Happy

Its a very good wireless access point, and puts the home hubs wireless to shame, which is the reason that I do not use the home hubs wireless.

I am pleased that my instructions were clear enough. Most people have no problems at all, according to the feedback that I get.

I am sure that a lot of the speed complaints that we get posted on the forum, especially those people with BT Infinity, are due to poor wireless performance. The HH3 seems worse in that respect.

Another problem solved Smiley Wink

D3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoe wrote:

Another problem solved Smiley Wink

Yup, I can't thank you enough Smiley Happy

It's rare finding help as good as this anywhere, let alone most customer service departments (especially if they work for 3 UK, worst customer service I've ever experienced.)

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

@D3 wrote:

It's rare finding help as good as this anywhere, let alone most customer service departments (especially if they work for 3 UK, worst customer service I've ever experienced.)

I think you will find that this BT Customer Support Community is probably the best. We have a good team of regular and experienced contributors, who are pleased to help.

They are fully supported by the BT Care Team Forum Moderators, who can deal with issues that cannot be solved here.

What more can you ask for Smiley Happy

Please continue to view and contribute to this community, you may even be able to sort someone elses WiFi problem Smiley Wink Don`t be afraid to speak up and make any suggestions.

0 Ratings