cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alhib3
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

Hargrave and Huxley, CH3 Broadband Issues

Due to the number of similar broadband issues that have been arising in the local area I have set up this forum group so that everyone can log their issues in the same place.
0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: Hargrave and Huxley, CH3 Broadband Issues

Bear in mind that this is only a BT Retail forum, so only BT Retail users would be interested.

Have you looked at the BT Service Status to see if there are any issues?

https://www.bt.com/consumerFaultTracking/public/faults/tracking.do?pageId=31

0 Ratings
Funkster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 14

Please move back to Broadband forum as we do not have infinity.
0 Ratings
Funkster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 14

I.e The BT exchange does not have the Service
0 Ratings
Funkster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Hi Keith

These are on going issue for several months. It would appear that follow amy 4th engineer visit it is an issue with the exchange side cable / duct. I believe this would affect multiple users in the village. Why it has taken me personally 3 months for BT to acknowledge an issue is beyond me.

My partner organised this forum to capture all the issues from our neighbours who we have just found out have having similar problems and raising them with BT.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 14

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 14

Provided they get their phone and broadband from BT Retail, they are welcome to register and post on this forum.

Bear in mind however, that BT Retail do not provide or maintain the external network, this is done by Openreach.

If a group of people on the same street cabinet with BT Retail, all have service issues, then it is possible for BT retail to bring it to the attention of Openreach.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 14

Your problem is nothing to do with BT Retail your service provider The network is owned and Maintained by Openreach on behalf of over 500 different service providers of which BT Retail is just one It is down to Openreach to resolve the problem and notify BT retail and all other involved providers when completed
0 Ratings
Funkster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 14

Sorry all broafnand services are provided by BTbroadband for the uses in the Village as far as I know. Are you saying that you expect customers to dusgnose infrastructire issues and call open reach directly?
0 Ratings
Alhib3
Beginner
Message 10 of 14

Just to be clear all people in the village who I have spoken to are BT Retail Customers. The reason I have started this forum group is because many BT customers in the village have been experiencing the same issues with both their BT broadband service and also the BT customer service when they try and report the issue. I have created this forum group so that BT customers in the village can all log their issues in one place (they can all also report them individually to BT customer service direct via telephone) so BT are clear that this is not many isolated issues but a common issue with many customers in the Hargrave/Huxley area. The "Open Reach - BT Business Group" engineer confirmed today that it is an issue with the exchange side cable/duct so this could effect many BT customers properties and not just ours. BT have apparently been aware of this issue for a while. Hopefully this will now be rectified.
0 Ratings