Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ajowen93
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

I.P Profile stuck yet again at 2Mbps

Hi, 

I have had this problem 3 times in the past 6 months and its getting pretty tiresome. 

My I.P profile is stuck YET AGAIN at 2Mbps. Please can:

1. Reset it back to my normal speed.

2. Give me any advice as to why it keeps happening. 

I have heard that it could be down to having to restart the homebut, but I only do this maybe once every 2-3 weeks when the wifi decides that nobody should get an I.P address... 

Here attached is the Wholesale test and my HomeHub 2.0 uptime.

Wholeale 7252014.PNG

homehub 7252014.PNG

Kind regards,

Alex

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: I.P Profile stuck yet again at 2Mbps

this is normally caused by your line dropping connection or manually resetting a few times in a very short period and on one of the resets the connection speed drops low that correct profile is 2mb  then you reconnect again and get your normal 8128 connection and your profile should correct itself automatically  in your case it gets stuck

mods will post the contact us link again

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Ajowen93,

I can take a look at your connection. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
ajowen93
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hi Paddy,

Thanks for replying. I have sent you a request as stated.

Cheers,
Alex
0 Ratings