cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Internet disconnects at same time every night

Have you looked at the list of possible causes, especially  the ones outside of people's homes ! If these outside sources are the cause of this issue, then BT need to develop and wifi Router that can handle these occurrences, because us, as householders have totally no control over these.

It's totally amazing me the excuses that are "possibly suspected" causes.

All of a sudden I am also having this issue and absolutely nothing has been changed in my house, so it's probably the streetlighting five streets away from me that's causing the issue !!!

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

I'm having the same exact issue. Usually around midnight the connection drop. It's now 3 months that I have the same issue. I made a complaints and I thought It was only me so when they said It's just random disconnection I believed. It looks like I'm not the only one. I'm not even using their Hub. I'm using the Asus DSL-AC88U. On top of this, if I try to run BT speed checker, the connection just drop and the modem loose the link.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please take a look at the advice posted by @Devon_Dave https://support.zen.co.uk/kb/Knowledgebase/Broadband-Understanding-REIN-and-SHINE . This will give you a good starting point to try and solve the issue.

Cheers

David

Message 14 of 18

Same problem for last 2 years, 21.10 approx every night. This IMO is a BT issue as I've root caused as much as I can. To he honest I've learned to live with it. Has nothing to do with me, my neighbours or anything.

Suspect the issue is bigger but most don't bother yo complain and live with it 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Likewise, not every night but consistently at 9:10pm.  If you look at the router logs it seems the issue is with the BT connection but obviously BT fault finder finds no fault.  Just waiting for my contract to expire then back to Virgin fibre, words I never thought I’d utter…

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

Has anyone managed to find a solution to this problem?

I started having a similar problem in mid December, but in my case the dropouts are around noon each day.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

I moved back to Virgin Media😂

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

@kamen  can I suggest you start a new post with your problems 

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings