cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Internet keeps dropping out

My internet ( Home hub 3.0 ) keeps switching itself off, I have tried resetting on various occasions but the problem persists, it happens at different times and is VERY frustrating. I have paid all my bills on time and am getting somewhat irked at what I belivie is a substandard service ! Any help greatly appreciated !

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Internet keeps dropping out

is it your hub that is turning off or is it a loss of broadband connection are you using a wired or wireless connection

have you tried a factory reset of the hub by pressing the recessed reset button on the back of the hub
Message 3 of 6

The hub is switched on at the mains yet the lights keep going off, I am using a yellow ethernet cable and yes have tried the recessed button, at a loss as what to do so have e-mailed the complaints dept, cheers for reply  

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

is it the hub power light that goes on and off or the broadband light to be able to help you we need more detailed information
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

It's the broadband light itself 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

phone CS and complain and if in contract they should send a replacement hub  

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.