cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natalie27
Message 1 of 3

Internet keeps dropping out

Have been having lots of issues today with my broadband. Am using a wireless connection and the connection keeps dropping so I have been resetting my hub (2.0) every-time connection is lost and the broadband comes back. Internet must have dropped out at least 5 times. Have already tried the help questions which did not appear to help. Don't know what to do next apart from phoning bt which I avoid at all costs because of the stress that always causes me!
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Internet keeps dropping out

All your resets are the worst thing you can do to your connection as that increase your noise margin and reduce your connection speed. Try downloading inssider then run it on pc/laptop then select a free or least used channel and see if that helps

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Internet keeps dropping out

this link may also help you with some further hints http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/wireless/wireless_conns.html
0 Ratings