cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moderator-Retired
Message 31 of 40

Re: Ip profile

I can see your email in our queue Sheila, it should be picked up within the next 24 hours and fixed before the end of the weekend.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
sheilajoe
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 40

thankyou for letting me know, my speed today is is 0.36 can hardly use this site its that slow
0 Ratings
sheilajoe
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 40

dear mods i have been very patient with my broadband and for the issue to be resolved, i keep getting the same replys on the forum and on the telephone, it has now been 3 months with no solution i do not understand why the ip profile has yet to be changed, i can appreciate the volume of problems you are dealing with how ever if you are unable to fix thi issue then i have no choice but to cancel regards sheila

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 40

the IP Profile will be reset it is just taking a little longer than normal
0 Ratings
Highlighted
sheilajoe
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 40

can you explain why it takes so long 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 40

there has obviously a delay in getting the reset done due to a high number of faults caused by the recent storms the mods will not let you down it will get reset
0 Ratings
sheilajoe
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 40

i understand that but we have not had storms for the duration of my faulty broadband and i also am paying for broadband that im not getting im just getting frustrated not being able to watch tv or go online 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 38 of 40

i can understand the frustration but at present it is taking about 6 working days excludes weekends for mods to get back to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 40

Hi sheilajoe,

I have your email and I'll be in touch shortly.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
sheilajoe
Aspiring Contributor