Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
swatting
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Latency Type needing changed to FAST

internet for gaming is horrible ping wise, needeing fastpath took off, would honestly mean alot to me

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: Latency Type needing changed to FAST

can you post the stats from your router please

you had latency changed before to fast but it has obviously changed back to interleaved  this is normally due to DLM seeing line as having a problem possibly noise or dropping connection or both - have you been have problems?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
swatting
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

using HH4 A

no problems neededing it changed, im using HH4 so where do i go to get this imformation 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

you can go to hub manager then troubleshooting then logs and should find 2 lines together when router last conencted to internet showing connection speed and noise margin  you may also get some stats going to troubleshooting then helpdesk

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
swatting
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 11

sorry cant find it, do i really need to put it in? just i need it changed. thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 11

if your latency has changed because your line is dropping connection or has a noise problem then changing latency to fast will make matters worse and the DLM will just change you back to interleaved in no time

0 Ratings
swatting
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

7b36a910a35b51823ce060e515d838ef.png

0 Ratings
swatting
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 11

my coneccton dosnt drop or anything, its stable as a enganeer was out today, he recomended me to change it, thanks.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 11

your connection time is just over 1hr.  were you having problems with your connection that you needed an engineer visit?  maybe that was cause of change in latency.

0 Ratings
swatting
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Yes, he fixed it today,
0 Ratings