Message 22 of 25

Re: Line in need of repair!

no problem fully understand how you feel,
0 Ratings
Gremlin10
Contributor
Message 23 of 25

Well, I am mad as can be now, I took the morning off work, because the visit was arranged, but the engineer never showed. When I contacted BT they said that the there was no fault detected from exchange to house, so they apprently closed the fault. Even though I went through great lengths to explain that the fault was intermittent.

The person I spoke to in the chat did nothing but contradict himself, and to add insult to injury, at some point in the chat after saying the fault had been closed, he then states that they need access to my house to check the internal side of things, which is WHY I WAS WAITING IN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 25

then I would take up mod offer of help - that way you will get one point of contact and someone taking responsibility to get your problem sorted

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 25

Hi Gremlin10,

Send us over your details and we'll help get things sorted from here.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings