cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnpd
Contributor
Message 111 of 260

Re: Major Packet Loss

i just wonder why the daytinme is ok - bt can obviously do something not to upset the business customers...

0 Ratings
patC
Aspiring Contributor
Message 112 of 260

What gets to me is they must have monitoring systems. Surely?! The fact we have to collectively let them know is astonishing.

My dedicated server provider had a 20 minute blip and was so apologetic about it they refunded me over $1000, because they'd failed me as a customer. BT have had 4 DAYS to sort this out and I bet we don't get so much as a 'Sorry'.

Ironically, it is that dedicated host I am now almost completely unable to reach via BT. My UK BT users are having to go elsewhere... it's costing real businesses real money, not just inconveniencing us to death in the process.

Beggars belief it's going on so long, really does.

0 Ratings
Guffnuts
Beginner
Message 113 of 260

"me too...
ea.com
twitter.com
bf3
my evening is (sadly) ruined!"

Exactly same issues here in Essex. No BF3 for me tonight!
0 Ratings
mcrosby78
Aspiring Contributor
Message 114 of 260

BT faults told me to call 0800 032 1118 to report this issue.  This is apparantly their network / it issues line and not the normal Indian call centre!

Scrub that - they gave me another number to call!  0800 111 4567.

0 Ratings
Hyp31994
Beginner
Message 115 of 260

Same here i cant acces most us websites, just phoned my line was blocked, he told me to go to google n he said wait 3 seconds then he replied i just fixed your problem, your line was blocked, nothing has changed and how did he unblock my line. 

Whats going on BT Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Highlighted
perception101
Aspiring Contributor
Message 116 of 260

@mcrosby78 wrote:

BT faults told me to call 0800 032 1118 to report this issue.  This is apparantly their network / it issues line and not the normal Indian call centre!

Let us know what they say and if it's worth more people calling, or if just one is enough.

0 Ratings
perception101
Aspiring Contributor
Message 117 of 260

So far, the promise from India to call me back in 15 minutes is 20 minutes late.

0 Ratings
drakendd
Beginner
Message 118 of 260

also having same issue here, getting very tired of this now.

0 Ratings
GSX1300R
Contributor
Message 119 of 260

Dont hold your breath im still waiting for a call back which i should of had on sunday!!!!

0 Ratings
mcrosby78
Aspiring Contributor
Message 120 of 260

I've called BT on the number they gave me (0800 032 1118 does seem to be the main number to complain to).

They stated that there is a note on the BT Intranet regarding this fault and that it "seems to have been resolved".

I've stated to them that it's a major issue, only causing major issues between 1800-2330 BST - said that the issue reoccurs every night, gave them the address to this thread on the forum and they are "looking in to it".

I urge everyone to call the above number.  They don't seem to understand the urgency of this issue.

0 Ratings