cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 29

Re: New customer

Go to solution

Hi,

mods put through to get changes done to the line last week but nothing has changed as yet?

was just wondering could I have an update on the status . Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 29

Go to solution

did you actually get confirmation from mods that request to change to adsl2 had been made?  you only sent information on 12/11 and then you would join the queue waiting for mod help.  mods would contact you once your response reaches top of inbox which at present I think is longer than just a few days

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 29

Go to solution

Yes, got confirmation was to complete by Monday, otherwise I wouldn’t be chasing it up

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 29

Go to solution

They were going to turn on interleaving and a few things, I obviously wouldn’t be chasing it up if I hadn’t had confirmation, there’s no rush on it anyway, I’m only enquiring!! I don’t appreciate arrogant responses , this is a help forum after all!

The mods can get back whenever suits, no rush or anything, again, only enquiring! Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 29

Go to solution

Just to confirm, switch has just taken place, thanks to all who sorted it out , much appreciated 👍

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 29

Go to solution

Thanks for letting us know @w4481. Glad we were able to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 29

Go to solution
Just a note to say the connection running really stable so far, no drops and nice and steady.
I was wondering if the mods could just check what setup I’m actually on, whenever you have time, I know you’s are very busy 😊
I was confirmed was on ADSL Max with interleaving on and a few tweaks, but router saying 2+ on fast path, with a 448k upload.
All seems to running well, just confused as to what I’m now on 😊 thanks
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 29

Go to solution

All running well now. Want to thank DavidM for all his help and patience and getting me sorted.

in a world of call centres and scripts, the mods on here are invaluable. Super helpful and get the job done.

If BT is reading this, these guys deserve a pay rise 👍

Thanks to all and have a great Christmas.

Message 29 of 29

Go to solution

That really great of you to post that @w4481. I'm delighted I was able to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings