cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lasar0n
Beginner
Message 11 of 13

Re: No broadband for 16 days and counting!

Thanks @john46, but none of this is helpful when I've had no broadband for almost 17 days and being told I have to wait a further 5 days for an engineer and not once has BT tried to contact me! I've done all the calling and the chasing! I don't pay Openreach every month I pay BT! A little customer service and some form of ownership would have been appreciated!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 13

You now have personal ownership of the problem since you have contacted the forum mod team they will own your problem from now on until fully resolved and give you a single point of contact based in the UK
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Hi @lasar0n

Thanks for posting back!

I'm sorry that your broadband service has developed a fault and I agree that 17 days is a long time to be without broadband.

I have checked our email queue and we have received your details.  We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them and as soon as you reach the top of the queue one of the guys will give you a shout to help sort this out.  Rest assured, we'll take personal ownership of this until you're back up and running.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings