Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mp63
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

No connection for 3 weeks.

Go to solution
I don't have connection for almost a month. I moved into a new flat and I installed bt broadband 17mb. Most of the times I don't have connection and when I do the speed is <1mbs. Bt support every day they are giving a different excuse. Initially they said that the problem is with the exchange but problem did not fixed. Then they said that the problem was with my flat they sent an engineer but problem did not fixed. Then they said that the problem is with the bt hub rooter and they sent me a new one but the problem did not fixed. Then they said that they will send another engineer and i am still waiting. By the way i am running the online diagnostic from my bt and every day the result is different.
I am loosing my patience. I have work to do and I need connection. I spent a lot of money on buying extra Gbs for my mobile provider. And also I am paying the monthly payment without having connection. This is by far the worst experience having with an internet provider.

Please help
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: No connection for 3 weeks.

Go to solution

@mp63 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
mp63
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
I took a day off my work for the engineer appointment today and now I have been told that there is no engineer appointment. I received sms yesterday with the appointment. Still NO CONNECTION. Can someone let me know what is going on
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mp63 Sorry the engineer did not arrive as agreed. I've checked and can see that you have sent us your details and we deal with cases in turn and will be in touch to help you once you reach the top of the queue. 

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
mp63
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
The engineer finally came after 3 hours he was able to solve the problem. The problem was with a wire outside the house. Problem solved
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mp63

Thanks for posting back to let the community know the solution to the problem you had.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings