Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 81 of 117

Contact Info for Jaspero

Go to solution

I need to know when to expect a call or email please as its now 1.30pm? I'm going out shortly and I dont think mod has my mobile number

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 82 of 117

Re: Contact Info for Jaspero

Go to solution
they will keep trying to contact you
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 83 of 117

Go to solution
Thank you John
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 84 of 117

Go to solution

as said already as a public holiday the mod number is probably less so may take longer to get back to you today

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 85 of 117

Go to solution

I compleatly understand BUT........ Its not fair to be lied 2 though now is it?

I pay for this service each month, on time, everytime since joining BT in January.

My Moderator told me directly,over the phone.....that she would call me Monday morning.

I have to go out now as my life doesn't stop because its a bank holiday.I'm not even getting 100 KBps from 1.125 Mbps Sync Speed. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 86 of 117

Go to solution

There is nothing more I can do - the mod may be having problems - mods are usually good at keeping you updated

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 87 of 117

Go to solution
ever thought the mod dealing could ill or have other family problems you will get your update when they can
0 Ratings
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 88 of 117

Go to solution

Indeed, I have actually thought about that but having not been updated either way, I just dont know..That being the case, someone is/or Ill or having problems I would totally empathise, especially with what I've been through over the years.  and believe you me I would be the first one to put my hands up and say sorry if I have upset anyone or in the wrong.

Its not by any means intention, but this wont be a good enough excuse for my boss, when I rely on the internet for most of my work.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 89 of 117

Go to solution

sorry but that is the penalty if you use a residential line for business not just checking email and casual business use

Jaspero
Contributor
Message 90 of 117

Go to solution

yup, sadly I know......

0 Ratings