Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 117

Re: Noise Margin + Capped a 2MBsec

Go to solution

that's ok but delete the ref for your security as this is a public forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 32 of 117

Go to solution
Paddy done it for me 🙂 Hopefully get to me soon 🙂
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 33 of 117

Go to solution

at least you know mods will reset your noise margin and not just some CS agent in India.  can you post the 2 lines of stats after noise margin reset to show improvement - good to see outcome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 34 of 117

Go to solution
I sure will, when will I know its reset? will it disconnect and reconnect?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 35 of 117

Go to solution

yes there will be a drop in conenction and I expect noise margin to then show 6db or thereabouts and your connection speed to have increased.  as you are on adslmax hopefully the reset will also give you the correct profile for your new connection speed so you will notice faster download

Jaspero
Contributor
Message 36 of 117

Go to solution

wonderful.... reset me, reset me.lol 🙂 

0 Ratings
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 37 of 117

Go to solution

Can I mod please fix my reset please?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 38 of 117

Go to solution

As I said when you completed the email you joined a queue of others waiting for mod help.  It can take a few working days before mods contact you either by phone or email - just patience

0 Ratings
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 39 of 117

Go to solution
Yes, paddy sent me a private msg saying there was only a couple infront but he's offline now....do all the mods go offline at a certain time? lol, Patience is not my strong suit when I have a nagging pregnant wife and kid who can play his games online.....
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 40 of 117

Go to solution

If there is only couple of customers before you then it should not be long before they reset the noise margin and speed increases

0 Ratings