Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 61 of 117

Re: Noise Margin + Capped a 2MBsec

Go to solution

in this case they are the same - an factory reset will not be required.  just keep checking and if no change by tomorrow morning then repost stats and mods will be able to help 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 62 of 117

Go to solution

Good Morning Jolly and Mods, I done exactly what you told me to do yesterdat but there is no change in my broadband speed, its actually slower as it got rebooted a few times overnight, So I assumed it had worked come this morning but sadly here are the stats 

Downstream:1.063 Mbps
Upstream:448 Kbps

00:28:36, 03 May.( 80.180000) ETHoA is up - VPI: 0, VCI:35
00:28:36, 03 May.( 80.180000) DSL is up
00:28:35, 03 May.( 78.730000) DSL noise margin: 18.00 dB upstream, 12.50 dB downstream
00:28:35, 03 May.( 78.660000) DSL line rate: 448 Kbps upstream, 1088 Kbps downstream

hope this can be fixed, I'm getting like 90k asec on downloads ={

0 Ratings
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 63 of 117

Go to solution
The db noise margin is higher than its even before! and would always connect at 1,563Mbps before this ,
I am worse off since last night & this morning as Its taking a long time to download my professional pictures from my server.
I have recently moved to my current location,into a country- side village.
i've had this problem since March 10th, since I had to downgrade from a perfectly fine Fibre optic connection.Its not enabled here yet. I'm glad I'm getting a call this morning sometime from my mod, thats one positive outcome from this mess.......I'm sorry your getting the rant as Iv'e done very little work this Holiday weekend due to this.
0 Ratings
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 64 of 117

Go to solution
IMJOLLY? Can I give u my mobile number to pass to the female mod when she ready as I need to go out and dont want to miss a the call as there was no email from her ="
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 65 of 117

Go to solution

I don't have any contact with the mods - sorry

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 66 of 117

Go to solution
Every poster here are BT customers like you the only BT employees on the forum and we have no contact numbers for them they can only be contacted via their mail link or any email they have sent you
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 67 of 117

Go to solution

No change overnight sadly

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 68 of 117

Go to solution

sorry but you are a bit unlucky in that it has fallen at a bank holiday weekend to get the reset

0 Ratings
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 69 of 117

Go to solution

I'm leaving home again,  to use a friends computer to get my work done which is turning out to be very stressful for everyone invloved! =0 think happy thought Jasper, happy thoughts! lol

0 Ratings
Jaspero
Contributor
Message 70 of 117

Go to solution

The nice Irish lady from mod team is going to contact me 2morow morning though when she is back in work 😃

0 Ratings