cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 96

Re: Noise margin reset please

Go to solution

Hi @Traumatic Thanks for posting the update and hopefully the work the engineer has completed will improve the connection. I have requested a reset and this will complete within the next 24hrs.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Traumatic
Aspiring Expert
Message 72 of 96

Go to solution
Hi John,

It is still resetting it seems, but the speed is back to what it used to be. Latency is still saying fast though
0 Ratings
Message 73 of 96

Go to solution

Hi @Traumatic I called earlier sorry I missed you. I re-applied the Interleaving and hopefully this is now showing at your end. 

If it is not showing would you please connect up the BT Hub and post a screenshot and I will contact BT Wholesale to see why the Interleaving is not being applied.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Traumatic
Aspiring Expert
Message 74 of 96

Go to solution

IMG_5274.PNG

0 Ratings
Traumatic
Aspiring Expert
Message 75 of 96

Go to solution
The line has been resetting all morning
0 Ratings
Message 76 of 96

Go to solution

Hi @Traumatic I called there now and left a brief message. I have checked the connection and can see that it has been dropping a lot over the last 48hrs. 

Are you connected to the test socket? Has the noise on the line returned? Post back and let me know.

If it's not the noise has returned and you are in the test socket then the next step will be to book a broadband engineer to check the connection. 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Traumatic
Aspiring Expert
Message 77 of 96

Go to solution
Hi John,

The noise that was previously there has now returned. The broadband is still dropping and still says interleaved. I think it's best to get an engineer out.
I'm Still connected to the test socket
0 Ratings
Message 78 of 96

Go to solution

Hi @Traumatic I called earlier and left a voicemail message. I've booked and appointment for Thursday 2nd November between 8am and 1pm. I hope that this appointment is suitable. If the appointment is not convenient post back and let me know and advised when it would be convenient and I will re-arrange it for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 79 of 96

Go to solution

Hi @Traumatic I called earlier to see how you are getting on with your connection. Post back and update me.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Traumatic
Aspiring Expert
Message 80 of 96

Go to solution

IMG_5359.PNG

0 Ratings