Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Traumatic
Aspiring Expert
Message 81 of 96

Re: Noise margin reset please

Go to solution
Hi John, it's still resetting, but the speed hasn't dropped to what it used to be at before.

I would say, sometimes the data rate is very low( like 96) is that the upload speed? As when it's on 96, the internet is slow slow( it's almost like dial up)
0 Ratings
Message 82 of 96

Go to solution

@Traumatic Sorry about that, @JohnC2 has finished for the day but I'll make sure he gets your message.

On the data rate stats you're posting the upload is on the left showing Kbps beside it and download speed is on the right.

448Kbps/7.65Mbps

0 Ratings
Message 83 of 96

Go to solution

Hi @Traumatic I called earlier and left a message on the voicemail. I wanted to check if you have seen any improvement or change on the connection after the changes I made on Monday.

thanks

John

0 Ratings
Traumatic
Aspiring Expert
Message 84 of 96

Go to solution
Hi John,

No change unfortunately. It's Still resetting
0 Ratings
Message 85 of 96

Go to solution

Hi @Traumatic I called earlier and left a brief message. I have booked an appointment for this Friday 24th November between 8am and 1pm. Can you confirm if this is convenient for you. If not please let me know when would be suitable and I will try to re-arrange for you.

Please post back to let me know as soon as possible as I also need to arrange for the engineer to Co-Op with the REIN team to investigate the fault. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 96

Go to solution

Hi @Traumatic Have you had a chance to check if the appointment for Friday above is convenient. Please post back and let me know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Traumatic
Aspiring Expert
Message 87 of 96

Go to solution
Apologies! I don't think I received a notification the first time of your forum message!
Friday should be fine!
0 Ratings
Message 88 of 96

Go to solution

Hi @Traumatic I wanted to check if you have had any further update since the fault has been passed to the REIN team. Post back and let me know.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Traumatic
Aspiring Expert
Message 89 of 96

Go to solution

Hi John,

another engineer came out on Tuesday, rein engineer?

he said he didn't think it was rein, but apparently he found a fault on the line , fixed it and it's been stable for a day and a half now. Speed has drastically gone up.

IMG_5490.PNG

0 Ratings
Message 90 of 96

Go to solution

Hi @Traumatic Thanks for the update and hopefully this is a permanent fix for the fault. Keep an eye on the connection for the next week and let me know how things are.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings