Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Neil999
Message 1 of 4

Openreach and Getting Answers

Hi all,

Has anyone had any success getting answers from openreach when it comes to getting off an E/O line and upgraded to fiber?

Recently (for the past year or so) I've been checking the where and when website and getting the same in scope result

You're in a plan to get Superfast fibre but we haven't started work yet.

It'll be built either as part of our fibre programme or through a partnership with your local authority.

Then about a week and a half ago i was suddenly on Superfast Accepting Orders 

Engineering work

Your area is enabled for  Superfast Fiber, but you may not be able to order a service because our engineers are carrying out some maintenance on the cabinet that connects your home.

We're aiming to complete this work as soon as possible, so please check back for an update.

On checking back today I've suddenly gone all the way back to In Scope Smiley Sad 

What gives? Is there anyone I can speak to to get some answers?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Openreach and Getting Answers

Openreach are not customer facing it sounds like you may be being moved to the new cabinet along with other EO lines this takes more time then normal as it affects all service providers not just BT
0 Ratings
Neil999
Message 3 of 4

Thanks John,

Yes I have an exchange only line, my confusuion is the change in status showing me E/O in scope to then being connected to a cabinet accepting orders to then after a little over a week the website returning me to E/O status and in scope. Very frustrating to have something snatched away from you just as you are about to receive it.

I've filled out a form on the openreach site and I will patiently await the copy/paste response from them.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

the transfer of EO lines to the cabinet have to be all done at the same time with the agreement of all service providers not just BT
0 Ratings