cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blaikie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: Ping increase/interleaved & ADSL2 enquiry

Yes, but similar reports? What could it be?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 18

Did you mark as solved as only you and mod can do it. Just go To message 9 and then options on right and unmark solved

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Blaikie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 18

I didn't mark it but I unmarked it now.

0 Ratings
Blaikie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 18

Hello again,

I've been monitoring my connection for almost 2 days now without any drops despite what I've mentioned previously.

db57598757e9fa6ec9a8ef2cc5d5f7a8.png

I'd like to request that interleaving be changed to fast and I would also like to push for an upgrade to ADSL2+ as I'm almost certain my line is stable and good enough for it considering the decent nouse margin, no errors and stability.

Many thanks,

Robert

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 18

would it not be better to get mods to change latency to fast and see if you line can handle that before going to a more aggressive system on noise with a line that has beed dropping out in the recent past?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Blaikie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 18

I've had the line on fast before but I can certainly just try that for now, sure.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 18

the mods will post a contact us link

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

Message 18 of 18

Hi Blaikie,

I can help you from here.

I'd suggest removing interleaving first of all to see how the line is performing and then we can do the upgrade at that stage.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

All the best,

Robbie