Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermac
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 13

Please can you turn my Interleaved off.

Go to solution

I am hoping that there is a BT tech mod hear that is able to turn my Interleaved off. It has been turned back on and my lattency has gone back up.I have tried calling the BT tech but they did not understand what I was requesting. Thank you

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

Re: Please can you turn my Interleaved off.

Go to solution

can you post the adsl stats from your router please

when you say interleaving has been turn back on that would be automatic by DLM and normally the result of line noise and/or drops in connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
usermac
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

This has happerned to me before and was due to my line profile being changed by mistake.

( 76.390000) DSL noise margin: 27.00 dB upstream, 6.00 dB downstream

Are these the stats do you need?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Your connection time is only 5 hrs was that a manual reset or the router dropping connection?

have you been having drops in connection which would cause the latency to change to interleaved

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
usermac
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

My connection was fine untill today I noticed lattency problems and when I checked my hub info it say interleaved. I called the tech team and they asked me to unplug the hub and wait 5 secs and plug back in again?  
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Ok so last reset was at helpdesk request. What about router dropping connection as that would explain why DLM changed from fasto interleaved

0 Ratings
usermac
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

I would just like it to be turned off again as it was working great since today when it came back on. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

The mods will post a contact us link when reading this. The oroblem is if your connection is dropping a manual reset it a waste of time s the DLM will just change your latency back to interleaved - you cannot lock to fast. 

Why did you edit out the stats you posted?

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

0 Ratings
usermac
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Well it was on fast for almost a year and then today something went wrong maybe a power cut or something was the cause of this who knows. 

0 Ratings
usermac
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution
I removed my --> MAC Address: oh and my serial number I did not want this to be displayed on a public forum 🙂
0 Ratings