cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lordbanded
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Please help! Banded profile for too long!

Go to solution

I had a fault on my line which was fixed by an engineer. I had many drops before the fix which caused my line to gain noise and put me on a banded profile. The engineer said i will get my speed back after some time. I waited over 14 days and decided to restart the router and it still did not release me from being banded. I have waited another 8 days and i have a picture to show the noise margin and connection up time.

As you can see, my maximum data rate should be 24420, i did have this speed before the fault and i would like it back!! Please help, thank you!

ADSLLINESTATUS.png

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Please help! Banded profile for too long!

Go to solution

@lordbanded Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @lordbanded Thanks for sending over your details. I've ordered a profile reset this morning and this should complete in the next 24hrs. Please check on your connection later and post back to let me know how it is performing.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
lordbanded
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hello @JohnC2! It appears to have worked!

My maximum achievable data rate has dropped slightly but I can't complain really, 22000 is better than 14000!!

ADSLLINESTATUS2.png

Thank you very much for your help!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@lordbanded Brilliant I've let @JohnC2 know thats sorted now Smiley Very Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings