cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Poor ADSL connection

Since you rely on someone who is hearing - unfortunately no one is hearing in my house, apart from little kids.

I have decided to use BT's own online troubleshooter and submitted it.

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Post back after you get connection fixed. Even young children could tell if the line is silent or if there is any noise apart from the announcement - crackle, hiss etc

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

No problem, will report back.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

Happy to report that the line has been fixed a few days ago and the speed returned to where it was. Got around 3.25 Mbps on speed test which is normal.

Could I request ADSL 2 for both lines and see how it goes?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

great line fixed and speed back to what it was

I have asked mods to see if they can help get both lines upgraded to adsl2   mods will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

Hi @barnettgs,

Thanks for posting back.

I'm pleased to see that the fault has been repaired.  We can help with the change to ADSL2 from here.  We are extremely busy at the moment and it will take us some time to get round to picking up your case.  We'll get to you as soon as we possibly can.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Thanks, just sent a message. Sure, there's no hurry.

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

Hi @barnettgs 

I picked up your case this afternoon and I have replied to your message.  Can you respond when you have a moment please?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings