cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Problem - client disassociated, client associated

Have been having lots of random disconnections/ reconnections for the last few days. Wifi and ethernet connected devices drop connection to the internet for a few seconds and then re-connect.

I have a HHub 4 and so I checked the event log. I can see lots of ‘client disassociated’ then ‘client associated’ events listed, in particular for wifi connected devices, but I’m also getting similar on an ethernet connected desktop pc.

These seem to suggest that there’s been a connection drop but I’m not sure if that’s correct.

What do these events mean and are they indicating a connection issue ?

7CF2A51B-A4AC-4963-8EFA-FD2628544406.jpeg

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problem - client disassociated, client associated

Hi @Simopetar welcome back and not sure if this shows a problem with your connection. 
To help rule out any issue with your phone service is causing disconnections perform a quiet line test by dialling 17070 from your BT Landline. If using a corded phone then the test should be quiet, if you are using a cordless phone then you may hear a low hum.

Please post your Hub Stats, open up a web browser and type 192.168.1.254 or BThomehub.home. Navigate to the 'Troubleshooting' Tab and then click on 'Helpdesk', you will then need to enter the admin password which can be found on the sticker on the back of BT Home Hub 4 and 5.

Cheers 

John

0 Ratings