cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pineapple
Message 1 of 2

Re: Broadband speed issues

So - You think that you have a problem.

Compared to the atrocious broadband service which I receive from BT, Your connection is Fast.

Since having my phone line installed 15 months ago, I have spent Hundreds of hours on the phone ( when it works ) listening to machines telling me to wait, because  '' Your call is very important to us ''

Twenty-five to Forty-five minutes is the usual waiting time.

When I Do Eventually get through to the Indian Helpline operator, I find that their English is usually rudimentary and, although they do try very hard to help me, they are unable to do so.

After around anywhere between half an hour and Two hours of trying unsuccessfully to help me, they arrange an Engineers Visit to my home.

I have had visits from FOURTEEN ENGINEERS at my home in FIFTEEN  MONTHS.

MY BROADBAND SPEED PROBLEM IS CONTINUING. SOMETIMES I HAVE NO CONNECTION AT ALL.  

My Download Speed normally varies between 0.01mbps and 1.1mbps. I have, on occasions had 1.4mbps to 2.5mbps, but these occasions are rare, and they only last a day, or two days at best.

All of the ( Very Nice )  BT  Engineers have tried their very best to help me.

Some of them were successful, but the improvements which they make don't last.

Luckily, I am retired, so I have the the time available to see the engineers.

I need the broadband for the online shopping, because my nearest local supermarket is 12 miles away.

I used to get angry about the situation, but it just adds even more stress & it doesn't  help.

I have become accustomed to paying £21 a month for an awful service. 

ANYONE WHO CAN SUGGEST A PERMANENT CURE WILL BE INVITED HOME FOR A FREE LUNCH.....

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband speed issues

Hi welcome to this customer to customer self help forum if you read this link provided by CL Keith http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/speed/first_steps.html. And post back the details asked for then we can start to offer you some help and if further help is needed we can help you by putting introduced with the forum moderators who are a small UK based team of trouble shooters
0 Ratings