Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bullshot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 71 of 106

Re: Download times abysmal

Go to solution

Morning....not touched hub and just done speed test 9.3. It was s slow yesterday, logging on to various websites took ages to open them.

will post those results I did before , just need to read back to remind myself how to do it

0 Ratings
bullshot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 72 of 106

Go to solution

Think this is it

ADSL Line Status
Connection Information
Line state:Connected
Connection time:4 days, 11:54:03
Downstream:10.24 Mbps
Upstream:1.078 Mbps

ADSL Settings
VPI/VCI:0/38
Type:PPPoA
Modulation:G.992.5 Annex A
Latency type:Interleaved
Noise margin (Down/Up):15.6 dB / 5.6 dB
Line attenuation (Down/Up):10.4 dB / 5.6 dB
Output power (Down/Up):20.4 dBm / 12.6 dBm
FEC Events (Down/Up):127069 / 2562
CRC Events (Down/Up):211 / 3916

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 73 of 106

Go to solution

looking good just high noise margin  the mods will post a contact us link when they read this 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
bullshot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 74 of 106

Go to solution

sorry for being thick....they will post on here a link for me to contact them via email...and then I reply to their email an then I will be in a queue for 3/5 days?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 75 of 106

Go to solution

the mods will post on here inviting you to use the contact us link which can be found as per my previous post.  once you complete the email following the link then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help and it can take 3/5 working days for mods to get back to you

they will arrange for noise margin to be reset to 6db giving an increase in connection speed and therefore download as well

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
bullshot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 76 of 106

Go to solution
thank you so much for your help...
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 77 of 106

Go to solution

Hi bullshot,

I'll be happy to give you a hand with this.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

bullshot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 78 of 106

Go to solution

thank you, I have filled out the 'contact us ' form

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 79 of 106

Go to solution

please update after mods make contact again - like to see outcome

bullshot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 80 of 106

Go to solution

Will do....

0 Ratings