cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paxman20
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is there anybody that i can complain to about BT?

2 weeks and 12 line checks later the fault is still not resolved because I will not accept the charges.

I believe we have a contract that I pay a premium price for and which BT is not supplying, ie a working network connection.

Their own tracker shows the fault lies with the BT retail servers, I cannot take time off without 6-8 weeks notice just on the off chance that the engineer might turn up and might need to access my house. The local line was replaced last year and the internal wiring checked at the same time, there have been no changes since.

Until BT can assure me that there is no possibility of the fault being in their network, where upon I will arrange my own engineer at much less cost and greater convenience, we are at an impasse, as the so called help desk say they cannot escalate the calls.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Paxman20
Message 1 of 4

the so called help desk will not escalate calls, the engineer charge is outrageously high and not needed as the tracker shows the fault lies in the BT retail servers. The last time the BT engineer offered me his card and quoted the job at one third less, sadly I have lost it!

0 Ratings
Paxman20
Message 3 of 4

agreed, script readers with no authority
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi Paxman20,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. In most cases an engineer will need to get access to test and demonstrate to the customer that the issue is sorted. I'll be happy to take a look at this case for you if you wish. Drop me an email with your details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings