cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lones2000
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Just a quick question re my broadband speed.

Go to solution

i ordered bt 16 meg last wednesday the router come thusday not showing my updated speed after 4 days

what do i have to do , do i wait for a email from bt thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution
I moved your post to start your own thread to avoid confusion with previous originator

Can you pst your current router stats and run btspeedtester and post results

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Please don't spam the board and just post your stats

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Speeds are sold as up to speeds the speed you achieve is dependant on your distance from your local exchange

Please follow the instruction in the link then we can help you further Here is a basic guide to getting help from the community members done by CL Keith Please read through the link posted http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/speed/first_steps.html

once you have posted the information asked for then the community members can help you more

Thank You

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators
0 Ratings