Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 16

Re: More Broadband Issues and Abysmal Customer Service

Go to solution

It can take up to six working days for the moderators to deal with your case.

0 Ratings
GB1bedfordshire
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Just had a call from India. No response yet from Openreach. They'll get back to me next week! "You cannot be seious!" Is this a circus or a cowboy outfit, certainly toytown. A communications company that can't use the phone to resolve its issues. End of rant (today). 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @GB1bedfordshire and thanks for posting.

I can appreciate how frustrating this is for you. I've checked our queue and we have your details. We deal with each case in turn and as soon as we get to you we'll be in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
GB1bedfordshire
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

DavidM

My frustration is not caused by you or your team. I appreceate any efforts as and when you can make them. My ire is directed at the idiocy of the support desk/Openreach relationship where if" computer says no", then we fall into a deadly embrace that smothers the customer (me).

0 Ratings
GB1bedfordshire
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

The farce continues. Phone call from India this morning, will I confirm that my broadband fault is fixed. No it isn't. OK she'll check and call back. An hour later I check the fault tracker page on the website and see my problem is resolved! I go online and to cut a (very) long story short her notes say I have confirmed that the fault is fixed. What is going on?

I then continue and find that Openreach still have not corrected my address and the Agents manager gets involved and can't get it sorted. I am of the opinion that nothing happens between contacts; no one owns the problem and every contact starts from scratch.

But ther is light on the horizon. The moderator team have identified a possible fix which BT Wholesale can implement and if I restart my homehub I might see some results in about 4 hours. This is the most positive I have felt about BT for a month.

I will report progress, or not.

0 Ratings
GB1bedfordshire
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Good news! My download speed checked by 3rd party test sites is 13mbps! Better than I've had before!

I must thank IMjolly because he enabled me to present evidence that engaged the moderator team and to DavidM and Neil in particular who effected a solution.

The bad news is that I have no faith in BT's formal processes to deliver customer satisfaction and I hope never again to have to deal with the support team in India.