cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nomad2k3
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Re: Slow broadband downstream line speed

I agree mine was sitting at around 7mb for the last couple of years and now sits around 3mb, all I got was 2 engineer visits that told me my line was in excellent condition and they didnt know what the fault was, they even tried scanning for interference and found none, so no explination as to why speed has been halfedbut did get a snotty email telling me my lines estimate was 2mb and since im getting over that there is nothing they have to do (the estimate was 8 years ago lol) even though i have emails from them stating my line was capable of 3-5 and 7-10 mb since then.

I cant even use any of the many subscriptions for online services i have due to the speed restrictions such as on demend hd movies or games thanks to the slow speeds and many errors / dropped packets.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Hi Welcome to the community forums

Here is a basic guide to getting help from the community members done by CL Keith Please read through the link posted http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/speed/first_steps.html

once you have posted the information asked for then the community members can help you more

Thank You

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators

0 Ratings
nomad2k3
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

So why have you taken this reply from another thread and made into a new post??? And instead of asking me to submit new info why do t you finish answering my old post and problems??
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

I have not done any thing with you post my reply was over a month ago asking for further details
0 Ratings