Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 28

Re: Restricted to 1meg package

doubt it I think you need wholesale to make the changes in the exchange

it would be better to get mods imvolvedas engineer as john46 said won't solve your problem

mods will post contact us link here 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 28

Hi Scotto4,

I'll be able to take a look at your connection. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Scotto4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 28

Do u know the best way to get this solved? Who I need to speak to? Every time I phone and explain the situation I get passed around then all we can do sir is get engineer to your house that's it very frustrating
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 28

Use the mods contact us link and send the email. They will help you as this is not the first time for your problem which mods got solved. They will take personal responsibility and give you one point of contact and until solved. 

The he engineer can't solve your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Scotto4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 28

Have sent in details thanks again 

0 Ratings
Scotto4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 28

Hi Paddy,

did you get the details I sent thru to you?

cheers

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 28

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them via their contact form
They will contact you personally by email or phone.

0 Ratings
Scotto4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 28

Thanks John 

0 Ratings