Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 14

Re: Sky told me it’s down to BT

Go to solution

@shewolf wrote:
That’s what Sky say. I’m paying for Fibre Max-which is up to 76MBPS which I sometimes get, but then I get nothing as well. It’s most obvious when the children play their online games, or we stream programmes.

That is up to Sky to sort out.

If they cannot sort it out, then move to a different provider.

There is plenty of help on this forum, for BT Broadband customers, and most issues are fixed.

0 Ratings
shewolf
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution
Is there any point in moving to BT if it’s the same equipment/lines etc? Has anyone had this problem, moved to BT they have resolved the problem
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

@shewolf wrote:
Is there any point in moving to BT if it’s the same equipment/lines etc? Has anyone had this problem, moved to BT they have resolved the problem

It  depends on how much effort a provider is prepared to take to solve the problem. The forum members, and the forum moderators, will do everything they can to fix the problem, but can only help BT Broadband customers.

Perhaps you should be complaining to your current provider, or visit the Sky user forums for advice, if you intend to stay with your current provider?

They should not be blaiming BT, as its nothing to do with BT Retail. If its an external line issue, then they should be raising the issue with Openreach.

0 Ratings
shewolf
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution
Thank you. I’m going to try them again.
0 Ratings