ok i didnt get chance on friday but here are todays results
However like i said in my first post, the speed acheived on the btw speedtest is not what i am getting to the pc, it took 5-10 minutes to get to and complete the test 😞 webpages and anything just takes minutes to load!
Any ideas as this completely renders my connection useless untill 1am or so.
Hope everyones haveing a good weekend tho 🙂
Thanks for replying to my post, however did you read the part where i clearly have written both in my original post and just that I am not troubleshooting about the reported connection speed through tthe BTW report but the actual speed and latency at peak times. The speed reported is fine but in reality as soon as i try and load a webpage or do anything it can take minutes to respond.
ok, so after going through 151 and doing the diagnostics on the line I had found out the handset i was using was a bit dodgy (cable would flex and cause the crackle) so now with a new phone it is clear of any crackles, pauses or gaps.[/quote]
The line seems fine now with no crackles with the new handset