cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dblox
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Speed drop after 'reset profile' 7Mb to 2Mb - Please change my profile

Getting so tired of having to play this game every time someone messes something up at the exchange!

Home Hub 5 replaced - now running at 2Mb which is totally unacceptable. Nothing changed - straight into Openreach Mater Skt (MK3).

Needs sorting PLEASE. Would someone arrange for my profile to be sorted ASAP and then LEFT ALONE until Openreach are gracious enough to install Infinity.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Dblox
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Speed drop after 'reset profile' 7Mb to 2Mb - Please change my profile

Gave up with HH5 - it's horrible.

Now using Draytek Vigor 2760. Here's the stats.

Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 15.43.40.png

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Speed drop after 'reset profile' 7Mb to 2Mb - Please change my profile

your profile is based on your conenction speed so to get a higher profile your need a faster conenction speed

as before can you post the internet conenction time as that appears to be missing from your router stats

can you run btspeedtester and when first test completes can you run diagnostic test and post results 

btspeedtester

nobody interferes with your profile but if your conenction drops and reconnects you will get a new profile based on your new conenction speed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings